- In sauna all people are equal.
- Leave all your worries outside the sauna doors.
- It is not recommended to have a meal less than 2 hours before sauna.
- No alchocol or drugs to be taken during sauna rithuals.
- When resting from sauna, one should drink more tea, water.
- When visiting sauna, each and every guest is responsible for his/her own health.
- If children entering sauna parents bear the sole responsibility.
- It is forbidden to visit sauna for people during sickness, as well as for people having contagious/viral diseas or illness.
- People who have allergies, low or high blood pressure, or some health concerns, must consult the sauna master prior to entering sauna.
- When in sauna, obey sauna master’s directions.
- Be considerate and benevolent.
- Leave the sauna immediately, should you feel malaise or discomfort.
- Be tranquil after the sauna rithuals.
- Mind the wet flors may be slippery.
- Swimming in the pond should only be done under the supervision of the sauna master.
- From sauna each takes as much as one can take.
Have a light steam!